The “Emphasys Centre” has organized the Multiplier Event of the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE Project at Agia Varvara Gymnasium in Nicosia on the 28th of February 2023. The multiplier event was attended by 30 people from the target group which are students, secondary school teachers, parents, youth workers, youth associations, and municipalities. The main agenda of the multiplier event was:
1. Presentation of the project (duration, aims and objectives, consortium)
2. Presentation of the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE training course
3. Presentation of the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE Cultural Guidebooks (focused on the guidebook of Romania)
4. Navigation on the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE Platform and website
5. Practical activity for the cultural spaces and routes which aims to teach young learners, students, and youth workers the cultural spaces and routes they can create through the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE platform
6. Discussion ‘How to become cultural entrepreneurs
The stand with the developed materials of the project.
During the event, Emphasys presented the project aims and objectives, cultural guidebooks, platform and webs,ite and a discussion regarding ‘Cultural Entrepreneurs’. Lastly, Emphasys organised a practical activity that aims to teach young learners, students, and youth workers the cultural spaces and routes they can create through the DIGITALROUTES@CULTURE platform.
The participants of the multiplier event.
The agenda of the multiplier event is available under the link.
DigitalRoutes@Culture (2020-1-PL01-KA205-080646) is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.